I was nominated for The Creative Blogger Award by the personable sweatergiraffe. Check out her blog; http://sweatergiraffetravels.wordpress.com/
The rules state that I must share five facts about myself, and then go on to nominate five other people, so here it goes with the fun facts:
1. I love Sunday’s. It is my favourite day of the week where I love to chill, go to a museum or simply treat myself to that piece of cake I have been thinking about all week…
2. I love eating noodles. All types. Dry or with soup. Very spicy.
3. My favourite sport to watch is Tennis, I could watch it for hours, catch is I am not a great Tennis player.
4. I love and enjoy being outside my comfort zone, whether that be exploring new cultures and food or solo travelling. In the process I learn more about myself.
5. I am a vintage collector where you can often find me browsing markets, op shops or places trying to find unique pieces at a decent price. Love mixing vintage with modern day clothing.
Here it goes for the second part of the award where I nominate five other bloggers:
London Calling – http://1ondoncalling.wordpress.com/
Tribeloco – http://tribelocodotcom.wordpress.com/
Places Unknown – http://placesunknown.com/
1001 Scribbles – http://1001scribbles.com/
Ken Bennison’s Photography – http://kenben.org/
Hope you enjoyed these fun facts and remember to check out the other bloggers. Thank you.